Business Phone System Solutions
Successful organizations know that their phone system is a critical, customer-facing business tool. A modern, IP-based VoIP system provides features that keep organizations flexible, innovative and competitive, while significantly reducing operating costs and capital expenses.
Technology Benefits of VoIP Phone Systems
For organizations looking to capitalize on technology benefits, an IP-based business phone system provides a variety of strategic advantages:
- Dramatically reduced long-distance charges for remote offices, teleworking and international calling.
- Moving employees is as simple as unplugging a telephone and plugging it in at a new location.
- Eliminating the need for two separate networks and infrastructure.
- Having a unified dial plan that gives employees easy access to each other, regardless of their location.
- Enabling IT staff to easily make changes or configure the phone system from anywhere using an intuitive web browser tool.
Features of VoIP Phone Systems
More than just a phone system, a VoIP solution offers an abundance of features:
- Advanced collaboration tools, including IM, audio and web conferencing, point-to-point video and desktop sharing.
- Personalized call handling and call routing for office and mobile devices.
- Feature integration and collaboration apps for smartphone, tablet and wearable devices.
- Specialized add-on applications, like voice mail to text and emergency notification.
- Call center capabilities.
- Detailed call reporting.
VoIP Deployment Options
Whether you choose to invest in an onsite communications system, subscribe to a managed cloud communications service, or deploy a combination of the two, you can deliver the same features and user experience to your entire team.
- ONSITE — follows the traditional model, where your company owns/leases, maintains and controls your business communications network. All hardware/software is housed on your site(s).
- HYBRID — combines the immediacy and convenience of managed service subscriptions delivered via the cloud with the solid performance and control of an on-premises system deployment.
- CLOUD — is a fully hosted and managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), which includes everything from the phones and PBX capabilities to implementation and support.