Advanced Network Systems’ Confidential Credit Application
Establishing Your Account
Thank you for choosing Advanced Network Systems. As an Advanced Network Systems customer, you will have access to our carefully selected portfolio of best-in class products and a variety of support programs and services designed to help you build the right technology infrastructure. We look forward to working with you and supporting your organization’s operations with the industry’s finest voice, data and video network solutions.
The credit application document, available for download below, is designed to save you time and help us manage your request more efficiently. Before submitting your application for credit terms, please review an explanation of the application process and the application checklist provided below.
Click here to download the Credit Application PDF. Please either print the form or save it to your computer and fill it out in Adobe Acrobat. The forms may be signed in ink or electronically using Adobe Acrobat.
The Credit Terms Application Process
- All customer applications for credit terms are subject to review and approval.
- Upon approval, customer credit terms are NET30.
- Please allow at least 3 business days for processing of your completed application.
- Applications must be completed and signed by an authorized officer, partner, member or individual.
- Completed applications should be returned via fax to 434.220.8655; Attn: Credit Processing.
- Pre-packaged trade references may be attached to the otherwise fully completed and signed Advanced Network Systems Application.
- Incomplete credit applications (those with missing signatures, incomplete or inaccurate reference contact information, etc.) will delay the review process and, in turn, effect the processing of your order.
- Questions can be answered by contacting our Credit Processing department at 800.639.6757, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Upon credit approval, your account with Advanced Network Systems will be established.
- If your application is not approved, pre-payment may also be made via the following means:
- Credit card —MasterCard, Visa, or American Express
- Note: Beginning January 1, 2014, credit card payments above $5,000 may be subject to a 2.5% handling fee.
- Wire transfer/EFT
- Company or Cashier’s check
- All sales are subject to Advanced Network Systems Sales Terms and Conditions.
Other Required Items
The following is a list of additional items, if applicable, you will need to provide to Advanced Network Systems in order to establish your account:
- Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption – An appropriate certificate of exemption must be provided, upon establishment of your account. This documentation should be furnished to Advanced Network Systems along with your application for terms, credit card processing payment form, or prior to our receipt of any other form of payment. All applicable taxes for goods and services will be applied to—and thus due and payable on—your order unless this documentation is supplied. Tax certificates will not be accepted unless all requested information is complete. Please include your company’s legal name and D/B/A on all tax forms.
- Alternate Financing – If you currently finance information technology purchases through a third party leasing company, we must have the company name, address and phone number of the leasing organization. Alternatively, Advanced Network Systems offers end-user leasing programs to provide you with the opportunity to receive the financial support you need; please contact your Sales Representative for more information.
- Credit Card Purchases – If you choose to use a credit card for payment, please include a copy of our Credit Card Payment Form (see attached). Credit card purchases are subject to credit card processor’s approval.