enterprise level data backup
backup as a service (BuaaS)
With the right data protection solution in place, your organization can recover quickly and confidently – whether the “disaster” is the simple loss of data, the loss of a server, or anything in between.
- continuous data protection (CDP)
- leading-edge deduplication
- block level backup and recovery
- scheduled bandwidth throttling
- vss integration & crash cconsistency
security, compliance and reliability
- delivered via the ONLY tier IV gold carrier neutral datacenter
- uptime institute certified
- 3 U.S. facility locations
- adherence to security protocols, internal & external
- n+1, high availability configuration
- 100% uptime guarantee
- fixed volume of storage/fixed monthly pricing
- dedicated resources
- easy repository increases
- extends availability to the cloud
- secure storage
- eliminates cost and complexity
- completes 3-2-1 best practice
service option add-ons
One or more of these services can be added on to your BUaaS program for an additional charge:
- seed drive service. Shipping and seeding of external hard drive.
- disaster recovery plan development. Up to 3 critical application platforms.
- annual DR testing. 24 run-hours with 20GHz CPU & 32GB RAM.
- disaster declaration support. In the event of a disaster you have the ability to spin up and restore backups to our environment based on SLA. Allows access to 256GB of RAM, 64 GHz CPU and 20TB of cloud storage for 30 days.
let’s get started
Implementing our BuaaS Program is the first, key step in the process of reducing your risks and cost. Contact us at 800.639.6757 for a no-obligation conversation about how to start leveraging the benefits of this program in your organization.