It’s an exciting time to be in the information technology business. IT is everywhere, and important to everyone — it's a game-changing asset that can transform how an organization does business.
We love helping our clients realize the full potential of their technology investments, and we’re looking for talented people who share our values and vision.
In addition to being a place where opportunities for professional development and career advancement thrive, we offer an excellent package of employee benefits including:
- paid medical coverage
- paid dental coverage
- paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- profit sharing contributions
- paid training and certifications
- tuition reimbursement for qualified education
We’re currently looking for qualified candidates for two open positions. If you’d like to be considered for these or any other positions, send your resume and a short cover letter (describing why you think you’d make a great addition to our team) to: email@example.com
Our Sales Engineer plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships by providing pre-sale customer support for our technology solutions. This position works closely with our Sales Team to maximize opportunities by identifying, developing, accelerating and closing deals from a technical perspective. The SE is a high-impact, visible role, responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the development and promotion of product and service solutions as well as development of these solutions to meet future customer needs. The SE must be technically knowledgeable, customer-focused and team-oriented and have a documented path of previous contribution to a growing, successful business environment.
Candidates must possess required technical and sales consulting skills, a client-focused approach, commitment to detail, quality-oriented attitude and must be assertive as well as intrinsically driven to analyze and solve client requirements. Essential background and qualifications include:
- Any combination of education, certifications and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology infrastructure products and data networking
- Prior experience selling, installing and architecting data network hardware, software and operating system solutions
- Ability to present, demonstrate and explain technical solutions to both technical and non-technical buyers
- Knowledge of current and emerging technology in the following areas: Intel-based servers and desktops, security, storage and back-up solutions
- Knowledge of IP-based network appliances and operations including LAN switching, WAN, Internet routers, firewalls and other security devices
- Knowledge of Microsoft network operating systems and desktop systems, network operating system provisioning and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team to meet goals and business objectives
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects in a dynamic sales environment
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to support the sales staff and customers in the office and in the field as required
- A varying combination of travel to customer sites and office-based work is required (50/50).
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record be able to transport self to various client sites as required.
- Must be able to pass criminal background verification and obtain/maintain DCJS certification credentials.