Advanced Network Systems implements virtualization solutions for organizations both large and small throughout Virginia and West Virginia. Through virtualization, we redesign infrastructure so that it is vastly simpler and more efficient. For our clients this means applications get deployed faster, performance and availability soar, and operations become automated resulting in IT that’s easier and less costly to own and manage.
The Business Impact of Virtualization
- shift the focus of IT people from maintenance to efficiency and innovation.
- speed up time it takes to deliver IT resources when and where they’re needed.
- improve how you apply financial resources within your IT operations.
data center virtualization. Reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
desktop virtualization. Deliver desktops as a managed service. Deploy applications and desktops faster and more consistently to a wider variety of clients, lowering costs while improving service levels to end users.
application virtualization. Dynamically allocate resources as your applications need them. Set up a standardized service catalog to deploy applications in minutes for on-demand provisioning while ensuring consistency across application instances.
Top 5 Reasons to Adopt Virtualization Software
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy “one application to one server” model with server consolidation.
- Reduce datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Protecting Assets and Improving Disaster Preparedness and Recovery. Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.